The Health Care Data domain in the Data Programme of DTL is bringing all people in The Netherlands together who work on data-intensive research in health care.
A number of large data-related projects are active in this field in The Netherlands and their data experts come together through the Health Care sector in DTL's Data Programme:
Project managers in this sector are working together in the Health Care Data Team:
- Jeroen Beliën, Free University Medical Center, VUmc, Amsterdam
- User:Ward Weistra, The Hyve, Utrecht
- User:Rita Azevedo, Netherlands eScience Center, Amsterdam
- User:David van Enckevort, University Medical Center Groningen
- User:Freek de Bruijn, Free University Medical Center, VUmc, Amsterdam
- User:Hailiang Mei, Leiden University Medical Center
- User:Marco Roos, Leiden University Medical Center
- User:Irene Nooren, SURFsara, Amsterdam
- User:Michael van Vliet, Leiden University
Weekly skype calls are scheduled every Wednesday morning 9:30-10:30 to update each other.