Current actions of the DISC partners that we could already label DISC
Revision as of 20:36, 22 May 2013 by Rob Hooft
- BioAssist programmers meeting could be called DISC programmers meeting, by NBIC BioAssist
- The NBIC BioAssist wiki
- The NBIC BioAssist trac could be slowly migrated, e.g. by first creating some DISC projects on there, being available under 2 domains, changing the logo.
- Some people could get DTL business cards
- We could set up DTL e-mail addresses for involved people
- The whole program could be considered DISC