Planned BYOD meetings
See also: Template for organizing a BYOD meeting
- Handling of Metabolomics data in a service laboratory for Merlijn and Gabino
- ENSEMBL for ODEX4all
- Green for ODEX4all
- Text mining for ODEX4all
- Green for EXCELERATE
- Human Data for EXCELERATE
- Rare disease related
- Patient registry company BYOD (Target: May)
- Marseille BYOD (details on data elements and disease area requested, possibly an OMICS case)
- Rare Disease data for EXCELERATE (Particularly for MIABIS-mapping)
- Bring your own unmapped data (convert/map key data elements in legacy data to recommended ontology-based identifiers using tool such as SORTA and OpenRefine)
- A list of seven biobanks/registries is being drafted as an ambition to FAIRify for 2016, some of these may require a BYOD to start.
- A preliminary list of disease areas for which there is potential for additional funding can be found here (you may need to ask read permission).
- Rare disease Omics data (preliminary, should involve Evelo et al.)
- Excelerate PT: Marine Metagenomics data
- Excelerate WP5: Metadata profiles (Morris S.)
- Excelerate WP5: Ontology development (Helen P.)
Past BYOD meetings resulting in FAIR Linked Data and/or training on its principles:
- BYOD 1 and 2 in Rome in collaboration with RD-Connect, resulting in training of rare disease data owners, first connections between ID-Card and OrphaNet, baby-steps in linking data from neuromuscular diseases, recommendations for managers of registries, a preliminary workflow for making data linkable, first prototype data accessor using mock Huntington's Disease, a user scenario for Ring-14 disease data use, requirements for the March 2016 demonstration.
- BYOD Leiden creating linked data for Human Proteome Atlas
Related interoperability meetings in ELIXIR (not with as primary goal to make FAIR Linked Data):