Planned BYOD meetings
In the pipeline
- TNO "Stress Coach"
- LinkedIsa BYOD, proposed by Susanna Sansone. Q1 2017
- Metabolites, proposed by Marco Roos, Chris Evelo, Richard Finkers
- RIVM bronnen.zorggegevens.nl en aanpalende registers
- OMERO and XNAT Fair Hackathon / BYOD?
- BYODS for CGIAR
- Rett syndrome omics biobanks registries
- Orphanet & ID cards (mogelijke use case Erfo centrum)
- Making EGA’s into FAIR (meta)data resources:
- Green for ODEX4all:
- Handling of Metabolomics data in a service laboratory for Merlijn and Gabino
- ENSEMBL for ODEX4all
- Text mining for ODEX4all
- Green for EXCELERATE
- Human Data for EXCELERATE
- Rare disease related
- Marseille BYOD (details on data elements and disease area requested, possibly an OMICS case)
- Rare Disease data for EXCELERATE (Particularly for MIABIS-mapping)
- Bring your own unmapped data (convert/map key data elements in legacy data to recommended ontology-based identifiers using tool such as SORTA and OpenRefine)
- A list of seven biobanks/registries is being drafted as an ambition to FAIRify for 2016, some of these may require a BYOD to start.
- A preliminary list of disease areas for which there is potential for additional funding can be found here (you may need to ask read permission).
- Excelerate PT: Marine Metagenomics data
- Excelerate WP5: Metadata profiles (Morris S.)
- Excelerate WP5: Ontology development (Helen P.)
- FAIRdom (Katy)
Past BYOD meetings
Meetings resulting in FAIR Linked Data and/or training on its principles
- October 2017, DSM internal
- 21 -22 September 2017, Rare disease BYOD, Rome
- 6 -8 June 2017 Cancer genomics BYOD, Utrecht, proposed by Daphne van Beek, UMCU
- 30 May- June 1 2017- BraP BYOD, ELiXIR-EXCELERATE Green Use CaseI, proposed by Frederik Coppens, ELIXIR BE
- 10 -12 May 2017 FAIR resources for Ciliopathies (BBS, Alström and retinopathies) and related, phenotypes, genes and omics, proposed by Olivier Poch (ELIXIR-FR)
- 1-3 November, 2016 - Linking molecular data (RETT syndrome)
- 29- 30 September, Rome. combined RD connect/ELIXIR-EXCELERATE Rare disease Use case BYOD
- BYOD 1 and 2 in Rome in collaboration with RD-Connect, resulting in training of rare disease data owners, first connections between ID-Card and OrphaNet, baby-steps in linking data from neuromuscular diseases, recommendations for managers of registries, a preliminary workflow for making data linkable, first prototype data accessor using mock Huntington's Disease, a user scenario for Ring-14 disease data use, requirements for the March 2016 demonstration.
- BYOD Leiden creating linked data for Human Proteome Atlas
Other Related interoperability meetings in ELIXIR
These did not have as primary goal to make FAIR Linked Data
- 25- 27 October , 2016 - Software solution provider BYOD