NL activities in the ELIXIR Data Platform
The NL node currently does not contribute any Dutch databases to the international community. It is planned that this will change in the future. This page contains a (potentially growing) list of valuable data resources that we could consider.
- NTR: Dutch Twin Register (Amsterdam, Dorret Boomsma)
- CBS KNAW: Fungal registry
- LOVD: Leiden Open Variation Database (Leiden, Johan den Dunnen)
- PDB_REDO: NKI, Robbie Joosten
- Wikipathways, Chris Evelo
And potentially our installations of:
- Phenotype Database
The NL node activities of the interoperability platform are aiming for more FAIR ELIXIR core resources. Collaborative meetings with data owners form an integral part of this effort.