ELIXIR-NL Operational Team
The ELIXIR NL operational team coordinates the actions of ELIXIR in The Netherlands, including all projects where ELIXIR NL is represented in a significant way.
Currently an important project is the H2020 Infradev-3 project EXCELERATE, where The Netherlands is represented in several work packages.
Members of the team
- Rob Hooft (DTL), Manager ELIXIR NL and ELIXIR NL Technical Coordinator
- Celia van Gelder (DTL and RadboudUMC), ELIXIR NL Training coordinator and international co-lead of the ELIXIR Training platform
- Luiz Olavo Bonino (DTL and VU), DTL CTO and coordinator of FAIR data interoperability developments.
- Irene Nooren (SURFsara), liaison to the technical eInfrastructure organisations in The Netherlands
- Katy Wolstencroft (LIACS), FAIRdom project
- Edith Adriaanse (UMCG), Human Data use case of EXCELERATE
- Richard Finkers (WUR / DLO): Plant Data use case of EXCELERATE
- Marco Roos (LUMC): Rare disease use case of EXCELERATE
- Mascha Jansen (DTL): Excecutive support
- Chris Evelo (MU): Interoperability platform co-lead