BYOD Meeting: Rare Disease data for EXCELERATE
- Luiz Bonino - DTL
- Marco Roos - LUMC
- Mascha Jansen - DTL
Hackathon: two day slot
First teleconference followup: a date/time slot of an hour 3 weeks later
Second teleconference followup: a date/time slot of an hour 6 weeks later
(Why? What are the goals?)
- Define a reference ontology based on MIABIS 2.0 to describe the minimal information model for biobanks.
- Define a reference ontology for patient registries to describe the minimal information model for registry's patient data.
- Prototype how biobank information systems can make their data available in a FAIR way.
- Prototype how patient registries systems can make their data available in a FAIR way.
List of the target datasets and their main characteristics
- Patient registry organisations
Data expert trainees:
Subject matter experts:
[09:00 - 09:30] Introduction [?] [09:30 - 10:30] Semantic Web, Linked Data and Ontologies for Beginners [?] [10:30 - 11:00] Coffee break [11:00 - 12:30] Use Case Introductions [chair:]
[13:15 - 14:00] Workgroup/task/use case division [chair:] [14:00 - 16:00] Hack session 1 [16:00 - 16:30] Coffee break [16:30 - 17:30] Hack session 2 [17:30 - 18:00] Evaluation: What went well / Things to take a look at [chair:] [19:30 - 23:00] Dinner
[09:00 - 09:30] Progress report from the groups [09:30 - 10:30] Hacking session 3 [10:30 - 11:00] Coffee break [11:00 - 12:30] Hacking session 4
[14:30 - 15:15] Hacking session 5 [15:15 - 16:00] Use case presentations, what needs to be done and conclusion [chairs:] [16:00 - 16:15] Coffee break [16:15 - 16:45] Evaluation: What went well / Things to take a look at [chair:]