8- Data-stewardship is a multi-stakeholder challenge
This is one of thirteen recommendations for Data Stewardship as formulated by the Netherlands E-Science Centre.
The E-science centre writes
- Stakeholders should include, but perhaps not be limited to:
- Active researchers currently engaged in data-driven research i.e eScience Integrators.
- Active researchers from across a wide selection of disciplines
- Universities and NWO institutes
- NWO and other funding organisations
- Data-driven research specialist companies
- Commercial data-management enterprises
What DTL recommends for the Data Stewardship plan
Answer the following questions:
- To which of the stakeholders do the contributing partners in the project belong?
- Will all data stewardship aspects be dealt with by experts in the collaboration?